Cheaper Control Panels

Feed - Hosting and DomainsHosting and Domains
Talk about everything related to domains, hosting sites, etc. here.
jasony
Cheaper Control Panels

Unread post by jasony »

In fact, it seems cPanel is the most popular. However, though, some hosts have managed to avoid it, lowering hosting costs. For instance, Hostinger has something different - but I have to confess it's a bit tricky learning to use. However, it really isn't very different - maybe not at all - from cPanel.
Ashley
Forum Manager
Re: Cheaper Control Panels

Unread post by Ashley »

jasony wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:22 pm In fact, it seems cPanel is the most popular. However, though, some hosts have managed to avoid it, lowering hosting costs. For instance, Hostinger has something different - but I have to confess it's a bit tricky learning to use. However, it really isn't very different - maybe not at all - from cPanel.
I know there are others, but cPanel is the only one I'm really familiar with.
Proud owner and founder of Image since April 2019
Esmee

Unread post by Esmee »

Cpanel maybe costly but it gets the work done. And compared to the othe cheaper or free control panels. I'd say that you will benefit a lot from the investment of the time and money you do for the cpanel. I also think that there are some windows based control panels if you are on windows that you can use.
jasony

Unread post by jasony »

Everything depends on the host. They can have what the highest cost equipment and also keep prices competitive. It depends on how things are managed and what they're willing to sacrifice.

Myself, I've seen cheaper hosts offer good stuff that you wouldn't think you'd get for that cheap.
DudeThatsErin

Unread post by DudeThatsErin »

I use FastPanel. It is the best cPanel alternative I could find. I am not paying those crazy prices for cpanel for a VPS that is used mostly for Discord Bots. lol
Jay

Unread post by Jay »

Been using cpanel for years, i have tried others but always go back.
SpacewardAsh
Server Admin

Unread post by SpacewardAsh »

I don't think there is such as thing as cheap control panels. They are all so expensive these days...