General Chat Thread

Here you can sit back, chill, and discuss anything and everything
Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Happy weekend all! Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just staying inside as it’s pouring cats and dogs outside before hitting the sack tonight.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Yo guys sup! Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again as usual on weekends for me personally. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading the sack

Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

Anybody hear or seen [mention]Tagobs[/mention] lately? Our software needs updating and I no longer remember cPanel details otherwise I'd do it myself

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Howdy sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy by phone and online. Tonight, I’m way too tired to do anything else but rest in bed before tucking myself to sleep.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Hello morning all! Today, as a special treat, I’ve just had a chicken burger with chicken wings and orange juice for lunch. Tonight, just relaxing online before hitting the bed.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Hi sup there! Today, I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to bed.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Yo sup there man guys! How are you today? Today, just been catching up sleep because I’ve had yet another bad night again last night.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Howdy sup there all, man! How are you today? This morning, I’ve just been outside for a most refreshing and cool walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the pillow tonight.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Hey sup guys! Today, as it’s way too cold to go outside, just relaxing inside before hitting the sack tonight.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the bed.