General Chat Thread

Here you can sit back, chill, and discuss anything and everything
Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Good afternoon all, having a caramel cappuccino and Chinese black tea. For lunch today : leftovers with orange juice.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading to bed tonight.

Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

Night. I'm calling it a night shortly too. May I kindly remind our members that we do in fact allow necro-posting here, which is the act of bumping up old topics with updated replies. Exceptions, of course, includes holiday greetings like Christmas or new years or anything considered a one time ordeal. Please go through the list of topics and make sure there isn't a similar topic already being discussed. I realize that many of you are used to sites with strict measures on old discussions, but we here at Chatting Time are far from strict. In fact, as I said earlier, not only do we allow bumping old posts, with the aforementioned exceptions, we also encourage it. One of my pet peeves on forums is having 10 to 20 posts of a similar kind.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is my usual and my morning coffee.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Good afternoon all, sipping a hazelnut latte and white jasmine tea. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and off to sleep tonight.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and resting tonight.

Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

Afternoon all. Have a great weekend

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying cereal and milk for breakfast and my morning coffee.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Good afternoon all, enjoying a French dark roast coffee and Chinese green tea. Having for lunch leftover pizza with lemon iced tea. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and heading the sack tonight.