Hey guys!

Welcome to Chatting Time. Please feel free to make your introduction to the community here, or even get to know your fellow members in the Interview Room.
Cameron Taylor

Post by Cameron Taylor »

Hey guys, my name is Cameron, and I am a 23 year old based in Nashville, Tennessee. I've been around the forum scene for over a decade now, and I've actually been on forums with Ashley plenty of times over the years. I have actually been a member of a few different Chatting Times in the past. I believe I remember one back in like 2010.

Anyways, it's a pleasure to be here.

Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

Cameron Taylor wrote:
1 year ago
Hey guys, my name is Cameron, and I am a 23 year old based in Nashville, Tennessee. I've been around the forum scene for over a decade now, and I've actually been on forums with Ashley plenty of times over the years. I have actually been a member of a few different Chatting Times in the past. I believe I remember one back in like 2010.

Anyways, it's a pleasure to be here.
Great to see you again. The most recent CT forum would definitely have been 2010. I'd love to eventually get a domain but we'll have to see how that goes down. I revived this forum in hopes of seeing the same success, if not similar, to what we had a decade ago. Welcome back to the site and enjoy your stay.