Reduce promotion rules

___
Great Britain

Post by ___ »

The promotion forum is a great way to get others to share their project links. I think the membership requirement is a bit steep though.

For example there's no mention of post count requirements so you could be a member for a month with 0 posts and then create a topic.

I'd maybe suggest a member for a day or two with 5 posts?

Tagobs
Forum Technician
Norway

Post by Tagobs »

Ah, I didn't notice those rules until now. You're right, the requirements are too steep. Are you raising the issue since you'd like to post a promotion thread? If so, just go ahead and make a thread. I will discuss the issue with the rest of the staff team, and we will make the requirements a bit more convenient asap.

___
Great Britain

Post by ___ »

Yeah I’d like to share my forum. Thank you for the green light! I think as long as people don’t take advantage the rules can be relaxed as long as people don’t promote and leave for example.

Tagobs
Forum Technician
Norway

Post by Tagobs »

___ wrote:
1 year ago
Yeah I’d like to share my forum. Thank you for the green light! I think as long as people don’t take advantage the rules can be relaxed as long as people don’t promote and leave for example.
I couldn't agree more!

Thread closed.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Yeah, he's okay to go now. I've no issues with it at all. Btw, are you puppuccino on FP? I thought I've recognized you from somewhere?

Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

I'd just like to add that the rules are the way they are because we are not a promotion forum and I have no intention of going that route