Favorite Music Apps?

User avatar
Tagobs
Forum Technician
Norway
Posts: 327
Joined: 2 months ago
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Post by Tagobs »

Naiwen wrote:
1 month ago
Tagobs wrote:
1 month ago
Naiwen wrote:
1 month ago

Free or paid?
Paid, with a student discount.
How much is it, if you don’t mind me asking?
I'm paying something around $7/month

User avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Canada
Posts: 674
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 6 times

Post by Naiwen »

I’ve switched back to Deezer free and I think this time I’ll definitely stick with it. It’s my current favourite free music app so far and I’ve tried way too many to count. But I’ve been pretty happy this month with this one so ya.

User avatar
Tagobs
Forum Technician
Norway
Posts: 327
Joined: 2 months ago
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Post by Tagobs »

Naiwen wrote:
1 month ago
I’ve switched back to Deezer free and I think this time I’ll definitely stick with it. It’s my current favourite free music app so far and I’ve tried way too many to count. But I’ve been pretty happy this month with this one so ya.
I've never heard about Deezer. Does it have most albums and artists available, or does it have more of a regional/local music library?

User avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Canada
Posts: 674
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 6 times

Post by Naiwen »

Tagobs wrote:
1 month ago
Naiwen wrote:
1 month ago
I’ve switched back to Deezer free and I think this time I’ll definitely stick with it. It’s my current favourite free music app so far and I’ve tried way too many to count. But I’ve been pretty happy this month with this one so ya.
I've never heard about Deezer. Does it have most albums and artists available, or does it have more of a regional/local music library?
It does indeed.

User avatar
Tagobs
Forum Technician
Norway
Posts: 327
Joined: 2 months ago
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Post by Tagobs »

I've gotta admit something, I made a dramatic change to my music listening habits.. In short: goodbye Spotify, hello Tidal!

User avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Canada
Posts: 674
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 6 times

Post by Naiwen »

Tagobs wrote:
3 weeks ago
I've gotta admit something, I made a dramatic change to my music listening habits.. In short: goodbye Spotify, hello Tidal!
Is it free and paid too?

User avatar
Tagobs
Forum Technician
Norway
Posts: 327
Joined: 2 months ago
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Post by Tagobs »

Naiwen wrote:
3 weeks ago
Tagobs wrote:
3 weeks ago
I've gotta admit something, I made a dramatic change to my music listening habits.. In short: goodbye Spotify, hello Tidal!
Is it free and paid too?
It's paid.

User avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Canada
Posts: 674
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 6 times

Post by Naiwen »

Tagobs wrote:
3 weeks ago
Naiwen wrote:
3 weeks ago
Tagobs wrote:
3 weeks ago
I've gotta admit something, I made a dramatic change to my music listening habits.. In short: goodbye Spotify, hello Tidal!
Is it free and paid too?
It's paid.
How much is it a month? I’m trying to see if I can fit it in my current budget.

User avatar
Tagobs
Forum Technician
Norway
Posts: 327
Joined: 2 months ago
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Post by Tagobs »

Naiwen wrote:
3 weeks ago
Tagobs wrote:
3 weeks ago
Naiwen wrote:
3 weeks ago

Is it free and paid too?
It's paid.
How much is it a month? I’m trying to see if I can fit it in my current budget.
About US$10/month here in Norway, but I think there might be price differences from country to country. A quick Google-search should reveal that to you. I think Spotify is a tad cheaper though.

User avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Canada
Posts: 674
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 6 times

Post by Naiwen »

I’ve switched back to Deemer. It’s indeed the best mobile music app paid and free.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No members online and 1 guest

cron

Login