Favorite Game Shops?

Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

I'm currently trying to rebuild my game boy color collection and rock 30 has been a major help with this. So far I got Pokémon red, crystal, yellow, trading card game and Super Mario Land 2. Zelda links awakening dx might be next

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Ashley wrote:
10 months ago
I'm currently trying to rebuild my game boy color collection and rock 30 has been a major help with this. So far I got Pokémon red, crystal, yellow, trading card game and Super Mario Land 2. Zelda links awakening dx might be next
Really don’t like Legend of Zelda.

Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

Naiwen wrote:
9 months ago
Ashley wrote:
10 months ago
Never did get into Zelda like I have Mario and Pokemon. Link's Awakening is the only one I really like even though I didn't beat it the first time

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Ashley wrote:
9 months ago
Naiwen wrote:
9 months ago
Ashley wrote:
10 months ago
Never did get into Zelda like I have Mario and Pokemon. Link's Awakening is the only one I really like even though I didn't beat it the first time
The only one I have and haven’t completed it at all is “A Link to the World Past”. These games are too hard for me to beat and I’m into easy to play games like racing and puzzle games personally.

Kyng
Great Britain

Post by Kyng »

Usually, I just get them from Steam. I don't buy physical games any more, because my laptop doesn't even have a CD drive :P .
#ForzaJules 1989-2015