Favorite Game Shops?

User avatar
Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America
Posts: 949
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Post by Ashley »

I'm currently trying to rebuild my game boy color collection and rock 30 has been a major help with this. So far I got Pokémon red, crystal, yellow, trading card game and Super Mario Land 2. Zelda links awakening dx might be next

Naiwen
Moderator
Canada
Posts: 1561
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 11 times

Post by Naiwen »

Ashley wrote:
10 months ago
I'm currently trying to rebuild my game boy color collection and rock 30 has been a major help with this. So far I got Pokémon red, crystal, yellow, trading card game and Super Mario Land 2. Zelda links awakening dx might be next
Really don’t like Legend of Zelda.

User avatar
Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America
Posts: 949
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Post by Ashley »

Naiwen wrote:
9 months ago
Ashley wrote:
10 months ago
I'm currently trying to rebuild my game boy color collection and rock 30 has been a major help with this. So far I got Pokémon red, crystal, yellow, trading card game and Super Mario Land 2. Zelda links awakening dx might be next
Really don’t like Legend of Zelda.
Never did get into Zelda like I have Mario and Pokemon. Link's Awakening is the only one I really like even though I didn't beat it the first time

Naiwen
Moderator
Canada
Posts: 1561
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 11 times

Post by Naiwen »

Ashley wrote:
9 months ago
Naiwen wrote:
9 months ago
Ashley wrote:
10 months ago
I'm currently trying to rebuild my game boy color collection and rock 30 has been a major help with this. So far I got Pokémon red, crystal, yellow, trading card game and Super Mario Land 2. Zelda links awakening dx might be next
Really don’t like Legend of Zelda.
Never did get into Zelda like I have Mario and Pokemon. Link's Awakening is the only one I really like even though I didn't beat it the first time
The only one I have and haven’t completed it at all is “A Link to the World Past”. These games are too hard for me to beat and I’m into easy to play games like racing and puzzle games personally.

User avatar
Kyng
Member
Great Britain
Posts: 189
Joined: 10 months ago
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Post by Kyng »

Usually, I just get them from Steam. I don't buy physical games any more, because my laptop doesn't even have a CD drive :P .
Image
#ForzaJules 1989-2015

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

Login