Streaming Services

Talk about media & entertainment such as music, videos, games, etc.
User avatar
Ash
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: 1 year ago

Post by Ash »

What streaming services do you guys use? And are you willing to subscribe to multiple streaming services to ensure you can watch everything you like?

At the moment, I am subscribed to both Netflix and Amazon Prime. I tend to subscribe to Netflix from time to time when my favourite shows are available on it. And in terms of Amazon, I have Prime more for the delivery than the videos.

User avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Canada
Posts: 883
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 7 times

Post by Naiwen »

Using YouTube myself.

User avatar
Tagobs
Forum Technician
Norway
Posts: 327
Joined: 3 months ago
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Post by Tagobs »

Subscribing to a few more than I should, maybe. Currently subscribed to Netflix, HBO, MUBI and Amazon Prime. I also have a subscribtion for two domestic streaming sites.

User avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Canada
Posts: 883
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 7 times

Post by Naiwen »

Tagobs wrote:
3 months ago
Subscribing to a few more than I should, maybe. Currently subscribed to Netflix, HBO, MUBI and Amazon Prime. I also have a subscribtion for two domestic streaming sites.
I have Netflix too, but rarely use it currently.

User avatar
Tagobs
Forum Technician
Norway
Posts: 327
Joined: 3 months ago
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Post by Tagobs »

Naiwen wrote:
3 months ago
Tagobs wrote:
3 months ago
Subscribing to a few more than I should, maybe. Currently subscribed to Netflix, HBO, MUBI and Amazon Prime. I also have a subscribtion for two domestic streaming sites.
I have Netflix too, but rarely use it currently.
Same here. However, I just watched a new Netflix Original that I loved called Unorthodox, which is a drama series on a young woman leaving the Hasidic Jewish community in New York. Really recommend it!

User avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Canada
Posts: 883
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 7 times

Post by Naiwen »

Tagobs wrote:
3 months ago
Naiwen wrote:
3 months ago
Tagobs wrote:
3 months ago
Subscribing to a few more than I should, maybe. Currently subscribed to Netflix, HBO, MUBI and Amazon Prime. I also have a subscribtion for two domestic streaming sites.
I have Netflix too, but rarely use it currently.
Same here. However, I just watched a new Netflix Original that I loved called Unorthodox, which is a drama series on a young woman leaving the Hasidic Jewish community in New York. Really recommend it!
I watch on there mainly Asian TV shows and anime in Japanese, Korean and Chinese.

User avatar
Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America
Posts: 754
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Post by Ashley »

YouTube more than anything

User avatar
MofaMF
Member
Vietnam
Posts: 9
Joined: 2 months ago

Post by MofaMF »

YouTube and Twitch for watching gaming streamers.

Netflix and Amazon Prime for movies and TV shows.

User avatar
Naiwen
Moderator
Canada
Posts: 883
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 7 times

Post by Naiwen »

MofaMF wrote:
2 months ago
YouTube and Twitch for watching gaming streamers.

Netflix and Amazon Prime for movies and TV shows.
What’s Twitch? Never heard about it at all, please enlighten me, thanks, mate.

User avatar
Tagobs
Forum Technician
Norway
Posts: 327
Joined: 3 months ago
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Post by Tagobs »

Naiwen wrote:
2 months ago
MofaMF wrote:
2 months ago
YouTube and Twitch for watching gaming streamers.

Netflix and Amazon Prime for movies and TV shows.
What’s Twitch? Never heard about it at all, please enlighten me, thanks, mate.
Twitch is the leading website for video-game streaming. Whether you'd like to stream for yourself or watch some really good streamers do what they do best, Twitch is the place for you. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it, it's huge!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No members online and 1 guest

cron

Login