General Chat Thread

Here you can sit back, chill, and discuss anything and everything
Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Yo guys sup! Because it’s pouring cats and dogs outside, today, I’m just enjoying my new Chinese TV show “Meteor Garden 2018” in bed on Netflix till dozing off tonight.

Ashley
Forum Manager
United States of America

Post by Ashley »

Hey guys tough time going on in my family. Won't say no more here. Just know that I'll be coming and going for at least a little while. Hit me up on Chatting Times Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/chattingtimeforum/

Staff members can drop questions or concerns in the staff section or drop me a pm.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Hi all, how are you today? This morning, been outside taking a nice and quiet little walk on the road by my home today because it’s a beautiful and sunny day today. Finally a much cooler and less humid day after the thunderstorm last night and yesterday afternoon. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show on Netflix in bed before hitting the pillow tonight.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Happy Friday all! Today just enjoying my usual TV show before bedtime tonight.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Happy weekend all! Today just relaxing inside before heading the sack tonight.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Yo sup all? I’ve just had my 3 hours weekly therapy today. I’m too exhausted and drained to do anything else but resting in bed before hitting the pillow tonight.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Hey sup all! This morning, been outside taking a stroll on the road by my home today as it’s a much cooler and fresher day today. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to bed tonight.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Hi all, how are you today? Today, I’ve gone out for my usual walk. Tonight, just listening to music before dozing off.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Hey sup guys? How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve been making a new “Hello Kitty” theme because it’s raining heavily all day outside again today, overcast and humid. Tonight, just enjoying “Home Alone 1” on YouTube before tucking myself to bed.

Naiwen
Canada

Post by Naiwen »

Hello afternoon all! How are you? The morning, been outside on the road by my home taking a nice and quiet little stroll and some fresh air because it’s a cool, sunny and dry day today, perfect for walking outside. Have also done my meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside. The afternoon, just playing solitaire on my phone before hitting the bed.